Samsung GALAXY S DUOS
If you’re looking for a Dual SIM phone but want a good smart phone you may want to check out the Samsung GALAXY S DUOS. It has 2 SIM card slots that are always on, Android 4.0, 4.0″ screen, and 4GB internal storage. No info has been given on the processer or speed and is said to be out in September in Europe.
- Network: HSDPA 7.2 M 900/2100 EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Display: 4.0″ WVGA(480×800) TFT
- OS: Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Camera: Main(Rear) : 5 Megapixel camera with LED flash Front: VGA Camera
- Memory: 4GB internal memory microSD (up to 32GB)
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 1,500 mAh
- Other: A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, WI-FI, MicroUSB, Samsung TouchWiz, Stereo FM Radio
Dual SIM isn’t something popular in the United States, part because half the carriers use CDMA and part because plans are so expensive. But in Europe and Asia most people like dual SIM so they can have their work and personal phone numbers on the same device and only have to carry one phone with them.
Will keep an eye out for more details and release dates.